Zvezda "Zvezda" is a common word amongst Slavic languages meaning "star" (gwiazda , hviezda , hvězda , zvijezda , звезда , zvijezda , звезда , звезда , ѕвезда ), and may refer to one of the following:
* ''Zvezda'' (film), 2002 Russian film
* ''Zvezda'' (ISS module), a component of the International Space Station
* Zvezda (moonbase), non-realized Soviet moonbase
* ''Zvezda'' (newspaper), a Russian emigree weekly converted into the Bolsheviks' ''Pravda''
* ''Zvezda'' (magazine), a Russian literary magazine
* Zvezda (TV channel), Russian channel
* Zvezda Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Perm, Russia
* NPP Zvezda, a Russian aeronautical and space manufacturer
* Zvezda Watches, Soviet watches produced by the Petrodvorets Watch Factory from 1945 to the late 1960s
* Zvezda M503, a 6 row, 42 cylinder diesel radial engine built in the 1970s by the Soviet Union
* Zvezda, non-realized Soviet manned capsule spacecraft for military goals
* Zvezda spaceplane also known as Tu-136/139, was a Soviet spaceplane project
* Zvijezda (company), Croatian food company based in Zagreb
Zvezda (ISS module) "''Zvezda"'' (Звезда , meaning "star"), DOS-8, also known as the "''Zvezda Service Module"'', is a component of the International Space Station (ISS). It was the third module launched to the station, and provides all of the station's life support systems, some of which are supplemented in the USOS, as well as living quarters for two crew members. It is the structural and functional center of the Russian portion of the station - the Russian Orbital Segment.
Звезда (модул) "Модул Звезда", познат и като ''„Обслужващ модул Звезда“'', е руски компонент на Международната космическа станция. Това е третият изстрелян модул и носи някои от живото-подържащите системи, както и помещение, което може да приюти двама космонавти. Звезда представлява руската част на проекта, както във функционално, така и в структурно отношение (модул „Заря“ е построен от Русия, но купен от САЩ, така той се явява тяхно притежание).